Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Call Of Closeness

Without further delay that may send us spiraling into our following day and the time after the entirely arbitrary, self imposed, and consequentially insignificant deadline of today(aside from the delay in writing this unnecessarily long, complicated, intricate, and likely grammatically offensive sentence), I present to us, this, our Cool Thingamujig Of The Day.

Also, I feel it will be necessary to, at some point, begin posting things other than existing blog articles. However, I am going to begin to compile a list so that I may strictly present one thing on every deadline(the aforementioned, "today" of the first, admittedly unnecessary sentence).

This will hopefully help ensure some amount of that fabled thing oft referred to as....I believe the word is.... "quality"?

I presume this word to encompass writing my own articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment