Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Inauguration!

No, not of the president. This is the inauguration of the blog of the cool thingamajigs of their respective days!

This was inspired by the various e-mails I sent out to my girlfriend over the past few months, which I at one point began titling "Cool Thingamajig of the Day", when they had reached near daily frequency.

These mostly consisted of interesting articles(my my, wasn't that witty) that I found on various blogs.

After having forwarded some of these to others, I considered beginning a mass e-mail newsletter. But decided instead to simply make my own blog.

So our first bit is a Cool Thingamujig is one my girlfriend sent me.

This is a short, illustrated story by one of her fellow students at CalArts.

So now I present this, our Cool Thingamujig Of The Day™*

The secondary Thingamujig Of The Day is this painting. I just thought it was an interesting piece of work, with the threading and all.


*Not really trademarked, I just liked the look of it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment